A Note About COVID-19
Schenectady county was cleared to re-start elective surgeries. This is happy news and we hope it is a sign that our community is continuing to heal and move in the right direction.
We have been open due to being healthcare (essential), but now we are no longer as limited. When you call for an appointment, we will fill you in on our safety measures and protocols. We are doing things a bit different now, but we are still here to help!
Here are a few things we are doing to practice safely:
- You must wear a mask. Until the governor informs us otherwise, we will require all patients to wear masks when visiting our office.
- We are spreading out appointments. In order to allow for social distancing, we are keeping our appointments spread out and seeing less people at a time.
- We ask that you come alone. This decreases the number of people in our office- again, social distancing.
- We will put you immediately in a room. We are not currently using our waiting room. You will immediately be put in an exam room to help decrease your exposure to others. It is helpful if you don’t come early for your appointment. We can then make sure there is space to put you in right away. If you are running late, please call so we can see if we can still accommodate you.
- We’ve increased our cleaning protocols. We have two AAAASF certified operating rooms on-site, so we have always had strict cleaning protocols. We have even increased these in recent weeks for our safety as well as yours.
These are only some of the procedures we now follow. Feel free to call for more information. We would be more than happy to talk to you about what we are doing to keep everyone as safe as possible.
We miss seeing everyone and are excited to welcome you back to the office!
~Dr. Fox & Dr. Schingo